Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Family Badminton Session....

Monday, May 2, 2011
My hubby is so crazy with badminton!! heehehe...Friday nites wud be his nite for playing badminton with his friends and don't you even dare to interfere with that...its just one of the things that he loves to do....and me being a very loyal and loving wife...~hehehee.....is always supportive with it...

I myself am a badminton player...maybe not as good as my hubby but okayla kot....my hubby has always wanted us to play badminton together but the plan was put on hold after I got pregnant as soon as getting married...oooppsss...! =p

As time flies...our plan to play badminton together seems to be forgotten...until my hubby starts to sell badminton rackets.....one fine night...my hubby gave me a surprise gift....








A Yonex ArcSaber 9 racket! Thanx hubby...love you so muchla! =p ~owh and yes..it is pink! hehehee....

Having a new racket means new spirit and coincidently...my brothers came back from KL and they want to have a fight with hubby..~they think they can beat him...muahahaha....

So I booked one of the USM's badminton court for 2 hours for us to play....by us I mean me...my hubby...all my brothers and SIL....

Because the guys are conquering in terms of number and skills...it eventually means that most of the games were played by my brothers and hubby....me and SIL still had a few good rounds....but most of the time...we were juz cheering and watching....hehehe...but its ok though as it was fun to watch them play... ;)

Upps...blurred plak~

better~

mens doubles... ;)

hope to do it again sometime....now there's two sports that we can do as a family....bowling and badminton... (^_^)

~if you're interested to buy any rackets at a very low price compared to the market price...feel free to check it here....Ajie's Sports.....you'll never regret it...trust me... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment