Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Tutoring Job...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Smiley....Smiley...Smilessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..!! =p

Alhamdulillah......

Sambil mendengar lagu 'Hero' by Mariah Carey.....mendayu gituuu....I got an email that I've been waiting to arrive this week.....

Confirmation of Being Appointed As Part Time Tutor at WOU..... (^_^)

Eventhough its just a part time tutor post, I am so happy...!!! you know why? because I've been applying the post of lecturers and tutors there so many times that I lost count..!

Every application was done through Jobstreet and all I always get was either 'no status' or 'unsuccessful'..~sigh....

This time..I decided to apply through Jobstreet and also handed my application by hand to WOU.

Eh...I didnt tell you what WOU is? Or you knew already? Takpelah..just in case any of you doesnt know what WOU is....

WOU is Wawasan Open University....


wanna noe bout wou...google la eeekss... ;) anyway....all this while...I really thought OUM and WOU are the same....but I was wrong...hahaha...OUM is a gomen's institute while WOU is a non-profitable university!

so last two fridays...one of the lecturers, Dr Magdalene...from wou invited me for an interview at Starbucks! I was kinda shocked....so unformal kah? I was offered the tutor post for digital design subject...so we arranged to meet on the next Friday ~I was the one who set the day coz I need time to refresh my knowledge! =p

Tibe2...on Tuesday...three days before the interview, Dr. Magdalene told me the post was taken..~aduh! terkejut den!

Luckily she said she also need a microprocessor tutor...so ape lagi....stuju jek! hehehe..

The interview went so well...it was like chatting with a friend...! ~so nice lah Dr. Magdalene nieh! 
She even asked if I want to be a full time lecturer but I declined because I want to finish my PhD first....so she said...then okay..finish PhD and we could have the talk again...for now...I'm sticking to part-time tutor... =)

So I'll be starting my tutoring in July...I'm so happy that I get to do the thing I love the most....teaching! It may not be a lecturing post but it will do for now...syukur Alhamdulillah... =)


~Every time I pass WOU, I would always think of how nice it would be to work there and now...I will...! alhamdulillah.... (^_^)

2 comments:

  1. saya juga suka melihat wawasan o u itu...sebab sangat chantik dan gah...congrate beb! ... aku pun dlm proses cubaan menukar career path.....

  1. Eejay said...:

    hehehe....tu la psl...aku pun suke tgk jgk...tp selama ni mmg siyes ingat wou ngan ou same...hahaha...

    tukar career path..education in penang kah.... ;)

Post a Comment