Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





PB: My History with Premium Beautiful Business

Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Alamak.....'lama' plak tgk gossip girl...!!!

Bukan ape...as soon as abis tgk gossip girl...terus ade member tny psl PB and cemane sayer boleh join....after a long explanation...we continued chatting lg...chatting...chatting...n time fliesssss.....after office hour plaks...the normals...balik own house..mandikan Zahra and then relax kejaps...n skang baru continue blogging....sorry yeee...!

So how did me and Premium Beautiful meet? =p

Cemane yeee... ;)


Alkisahnya.....it started after a few months my hubby starts his business rackets... biz rackets so far mmg high demand...! Alhamdulillah.....so tgk hubby busy ngan biz and tgk money flowing in...tetibe timbul keinginan in myself untuk berbiznes jgk..!

So I started surveying biz yang sesuai untuk diri ini....a few weeks jgkla survey sane sini tp tak jumpe yang berkenan dihati...~chewaahhh...mcm mencarik jodoh plak.... =p

Then...one fine day...tgh surf2 facebook org...I came across someone's fb wall with a post of 'free trip to hong kong'....I was kinda interested...so I clicked on the link...it turns out to be one of the Premium Beautiful blogs....

I spent like a couple of weeks just reading here and there..collecting information pasal PB nieh...and most importantly...found Premium Beautiful Top Agent's blog...Hanis Haizi... that was when I started to like Premium Beautiful...just click on the badge below to feel teruja like I did... =p


Blog Badge

To cut the story short...I met Hanis some time last week...and man...she's leading an awesome life...debt-free with time on her hands...and yet she's a year younger than me..! adeeehhh....~green with envy!

Hanis and Hubby at Sushi King E-gate Penang (mohon share pic ni  Hanis... =p)

So after talking to her.....and discussing with my hubby...my parents...and a few of Istikharahs...I decided to venture on with this business....

Basically thats the story of how I started to join Premium Beautiful business...on the 'whys' and other 'whats' question....that would be another post...panjang2 kang bosan plak..ni pun dh kire panjang...at least for me lah.. =p

If any of you dah teruja like I did after reading from Hanis's blog....ape lagi....

contact me for more information or better yet...appointments..!

012-5617024      
eejay7707@gmail.com 

Contact me by this week and by next week you'll have the chance to meet Hanis face to face...trust me..it will be worth your time...! ;)


~ku doakan agar Allah permudahkan diri ini dalam menjalankan bisnes ini dan agar bisnes ini baik untuk agama dan keluargaku....amin.... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment