Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





The Ultimate Diva....

Monday, May 9, 2011
Oooppssss.....

The ultimate diva is of course lah not me...~kang ade plak yang ingat sayer perasan diva.... =p


This is actually a competition by Diva Universal.....channel 702 on Astro....I love Diva Universal coz it actually presents shows of strong and gorgeous women....Oprah Winfrey Show (my fav!)...Fairly Legal...The Good Wife...Covert Affairs...The Big C and many more...!

So one day while watching channel 702...I came across the 'Ultimate Diva Contest'....its easy....you just pick your favaurite diva from the list...and tell them why you chose her....60 of the best answers will receive a gift set...I thought to myself...'masuk je....just for fun...!'

The divas are...


Oprah


Annie Walker (Covert Affairs)..


Kate Reed (Fairly Legal)

and last but not least..

Alicia Florick (The Good Wife)

all these are their stage names except for Oprah of course...and yes...you've guessed it rite...I chose Oprah....
as soon as I submitted an entry...terus lupa psl dis competition...but yet...tibe2 je...last week dapat email saying I won one of the 60 gift sets....fuh...terkejut + happy giler la kan.... =p

And hari ni the gift set smpi to my door house....

It consists of these things......

A bag...letter...charm bracelet and a pillow...  ;)

Wrapped nicely inside a DHL package...
Thank you DHL...hehehe...

Jom...close up sket.....

Exclusively Diva.... =p

Charm Bracelet.... ;)

Charm bracelet...tu..ape lagi...trus pakai la kan...hehee...


This is one of the three things that I've waited for this week...so one down...two to go... ;)

By the way..this is not the one that could make you happy also...yg tu belum lagi... =p

~It might be a simple gift set...but it means so much to me..and it is certainly a nice surprise that made me smile widely...... Alhamdulillah.... =)

~owh...and the competition is still on...so if you wanna try....just click here....good luck! ;)

2 comments:

  1. ceiiiittttt sangat jeles....hoookay!!!

  1. Eejay said...:

    hehehe....jgnla jeles......try la masuk..kan ade link tu....ble masuk gi till 22 may nie.....

Post a Comment