Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Stressed...!! ~~

Saturday, May 28, 2011


This is what I do when I'm stressed.....

New York Cheese....fully loaded with cheese..!

Chicken Cordon Blue...

With cheese liquid oooooozinggggg...

Yes...!! I EAT...!! I would say that I am an emotional eater...I INDULGE in my fav fatty foods every time I'm stressed...I know its not healthy....but..........~speechless...

Comfort food....thats how people label it...~~

In my past life..I was often stressed...and that may be the reason why I always eat....and put on so much weight..!!

But...after using PB..I know I have to be much discipline in my life and start 'leaving' my comfort food..

~Ya Allah, I pray for Your guidance and hidayah...semoga diri ini dapat menjadi hambaMu yang lebih baik dan memperoleh hati yang lebih tenang...amin ya rabbal alamin....


~juz dun like it when people disrespect you but at the same time you choose to act cool coz you dont want to start a fight....(-_-)  eh..not my hubby or family yeee...all of them are my sweetie pies... =p

2 comments:

  1. thanx for the choc berry cheese...=) sgt suka!
    aku ke? yg disrespect...ampun la... =(
    anyway moga sukses.....idup pb!!!

  1. Eejay said...:

    ehehe..takla..to generally je...byk kali dh kene...rase mcm nk hempuk pun ade...hahaha... =p

Post a Comment