Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





PB: Payment & Price...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
and

Good Day

Yesterday we went to Tesco Extra Penang and an agent from RHB Easy appproached my hubby...promoting their service....and at that moment..I realized..~eh..takde gi post psl payment kt blog! 


So here it is..

~Payment Options~

1. Easiest is CASH ~maybank2u...cimbclicks...COD... ;)
2. No cash? no worries.. Installments....got two types of installments...

  • RHB Easy Pay provides us with a very simple & fast system. and for Penangites, I could always assist and bring you to the booth in Tesco Extra...~for your convenience! ;)
As low as RM58 a month!


  • Personal Installment with me...~but honestly....RHB would be easier....with me an agreement needs to be drafted and stamped...sng cite kene melalui process formal....but its all up to you...

     3. Don't want installments..? Credit card also can..... ;)



     4. Cheque ~this option...after the cheque is cleared..then I will give you the goods.... =)


Premium Beautiful price ranges from RM2400 to RM2600....

I'm offering special price for the first 10 customers and few sets has been grabbed...!!! So give me a call and book now..!!!


012-5617024 (eejay)
eejay7707@gmail.com

~it is truly a good investment!

sneak peek on next post...directly after this..!

Could this be my new car..? whoaaa....!




0 comments:

Post a Comment