Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





PB: Why Hai-O....?

Thursday, May 26, 2011
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

and
Good Day

There are a few of my friends who asked me....why did you join this business.....as they know I am not the type of person that would venture in this business...my answer was the three goods of this business...good support...good product....good perks..!

I've known Hai-O for quite some time.~who doesn't rite? and I've always heard that if its Hai-O...possibility of you being a success is very high...but it doesnt really affects me until a couple of months back..!

After being taken aback by the goodness of this business...I started doing some background check on the company....~takut company hilang2 tiba..that was what people usually are scared of! 

though Hai-O had a very strong reputation..I decided to have a look myself...

and here's what I found...



-Hai-O has been listed in Bursa Saham Kuala Lumpur (BSKL) since 1996 till now! and you know only strong companies get listed..!

-Various awards had been given to Hai-O


-->Award Forbes Asia 'Best Under a Billion' for four years straight..!! 2007-2010


-->Award CSR Perdana in 2009 by PM Dato' Seri Najib Razak

-->Award MeCD in 2007 by Tun Abdullah Haji Ahmad Badawi for contribution towards developing bumiputra entrepreneurs!!
   
-->Award KPDN-KK for Business Ethics Excellence since 2008 till now..!

-Shariah Compliance of course..! here... ~ctrl+f hai-o.....easier to find.. ;)

There you have it...the awards goes on...not limited to the one I've listed..!

Wordings done....now comes the pictures... ~credit to CDM Hanis Haizi... ;)



ada lagiii....pasangan pemimpin a.k.a my leader's mentor...CDM K.Ana and CDM Lan has been chosen to be in the cover of Personal Money...of all the CDMs...they were chosen...! ~imagine that..!


What more can I say...! the company is awesome..the product is awesome...the support system is awesome..
so frens..! what are you waiting for..lets take the first step to change our life 360 degrees...join me in expanding CDM Hanis's group and together we achieve success..!!

Call now for appointment or booking..!!

012-5617024 (eejay)
eejay7707@gmail.com

-Nice things comes to those who work for it...! so come on..lets embark on a journey to success..!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment