Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Bowling with Family....

Friday, April 29, 2011
Those who knew me...knows that I don't go bowling...! Before this I think I've gone bowling just twice in my whole life....I was always the pom-pom girl...cheering and being a commentator for those playing....you could persuade me as much as u can..but u won't succeed...haaa..smpi tara tu..! the reason........................only my frens knew...and it will stay that way! 


But...after getting married...I finally had the 'feeling' to go bowling...thanx to my dearest hubby..! hehehe....the reason for me not wanting to play also settled....I guess thats the beauty when u can be your total self with the one u love! ;)

Anyway..since then..I've been bowling quite often with my family...every time my brothers come home from KL...sure ajak bowling....hehehe...make it a family event.. ;) so me...my hubby...all my brothers and SIL main bowling....who would have thought bowling could rapatkan lagi our relationship! ;)

Here are some pictures...from a few bowling sessions...and sorry a few blurred pictures...handphone maa.. =p


Errr...

Hubby!

Amaturs! =p

Lil bro.... ;)

Lil bros... ;)

Sunshine Premier Lanes...Nice! ;)


Lil Bros lagi terror dari kakaknye.. =p

hehehehe... =p

Big bro & lil bro... ;)

Me & hubby.. ;)
SIL & lil bro... ;)
Ali si penjaga bola bowling.. =p

~who wants to bowl...jom..! I need to warn though...I'm still very good in getting the bowling ball into the longkang! hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment