Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





A Post For Angah_Alifah....

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
hollaa...its been a month since I last updated this blog....OMG....am I getting lazy? kenot..kenot...I want to be blogger tegar....hehehe..chaiyokk!!

nevertheless.....I've been wanting to write this post a few weeks back....Angah's post regarding her wanting royalty for her hubby....refer here...had sort of inspired me to write this post....it is somehow related to her hubby oso....haaaaaaaaaa.....its about that so-called royalty laaa....

there's a restaurant very2 near to my MIL's house....the name of the restaurant caught my eye...and yes angah..u can guess it rite..... ;)

still considered like saha even with the 'al'... ;)

Me and my hubby tried the food there...and it was delicious!

rasa mcm makan kenduri! =p

The meal mmg ala-ala kenduri...afterall it is a catering service-cum-restaurant.... ;)

~so angah...ni ble mintak royalty jgk tak =p


~anyway....as angah recently had her tonsilectomy surgery...i wish her all the best and get well soon...ko kan ganaz...so sure no hal kan...heehe

~more posts to come....coz theres a lot of 'old-stories' that is yet to be told....  (^_^)



2 comments:

  1. aNgAh_aLiFaH said...:

    ekekekeke... lawak plak... nti aku nak try la mkn sini one day.. of coz la zahra kena bawak tante g mkn sana... ok?? pastu terus nak mintak loyalty... hahahhaa... ;)

  1. Eejay said...:

    hehehe...ok jee.....dtg jek png...ill be waitingggggg...hehehe.. =p

Post a Comment