Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Nicely Done Exam Hall...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

As I am a USM Fellowship holder...one of my responsibility was to tutor any class that suits me and I chose C++....It was fun tutoring them but I did only what I can to help them 'score'...

Anyway..this post is not really bout the class...its about their test.....as the students had their test for the subject...it was held in the examination hall and..........................

USM Engineering Campus got a new examination hall yawwwww..!!

very2 chantek and nice...~or adakah aku dikaburi kerana ia sgt baruuuuu...hhhehehe

pape pun..u decide....either dikaburi or mmg nice... =p

teratur jekkk..

for me mmg nice...;)

kecik je meja...tp ok dari dolu... ;)

so cemane...ok tak? ;)

~never had the chance to sit an exam in this hall...but its ok coz I had the chance to invigilate..thats better maa....! ;)





2 comments:

  1. aNgAh_aLiFaH said...:

    weyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... kat mane dia buat? ape jadi ngn yg lama? giler lawa weyyyy!! camni, aku leh lulus dengan cemerlang gilossss ok... hahaha.. nak blaja smula arrr...!!

  1. Eejay said...:

    hahahha..ni kt susur gajah tu..haaa..dekat gk la ngan hostel..better kan! yg lame ade gi..tp tktaula gune tuk exam lg or tak...hehehe....

    smgt nk cemerlang tgk hall lawa gini..hahaha...

    marila blajaaa...hehehe.. ;)

Post a Comment