Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Resolutions...!!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Every year...most people will make their so-called new year resolution....n sadly to say...so did i....


Though its a bit late...here are my resolutions for this year...


1) Try n lose as much weight as possible! baby fat...degree fat....!


Since 2002 i gained....errr....a lot...i mean A LOT of weight..thanx to midnite snacks of McD (i could be one of their biggest contributor!) and literally making fast foods as my main dish....


And after giving birth to beautiful Zahra, the weight juz keeps on increasing...~sigh...


From this....
okayyyy...the picture is unclear..but trust me..this is me in the year 2001..
To this...

My most recent picture....

2) Publish two or more journals as a requirement for Fellowship USM. Just in case if you have no clue of Fellowship usm...its a scholarship given by usm...of course...!they will pay for your fees + monthly allowance. The scholarship are yearly basis..so by the end of every year..they will review your performance and evaluate either the scholarship will be extended or not.  Syukur Alhamdulillah my Fellowship was extended for another year...so I have to work hard for my last extension...!


(^_^)

3) My PhD! To complete as much as I can for this year and possibly start writing! Since being pregnant, my research had been on hold. Thanx to my procrastination-self!

4) Babies..? Maybe not this year. For now..Zahra will still be the only child...InsyaAllah...

And lastly of course..to improve myself as a whole.... =)

~So frenz...pls remind me of all my resolutions..let us all be a much better person in 2011....InsyaAllah (^_^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment