Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Body Scan....

Saturday, January 29, 2011
Haaaa.......what's the first thing that pop's in your mind when you read the title? hahahahaha....dun even go there! this has nothing to do with things as not-beautiful as that....

Okay...remember my resolution post...? The number 1 resolution...

As a step forward...I did a body scan...a scan where you could know your physical rate...visceral rate....body fat...water content...bla...bla...bla...


The results.....of course la not good...!!

For physical rate...it measures how active your lean muscles are.....and my result was UNTRAINED...what it means here is that my lean muscles are in good condition and I use it...but..I just have more body fat than I needed....I rank 3rd out of 4....second last people..!second last! the last one is obesity..which mean you are overweight...and you a total couch-potato...ouch!

Visceral Rate is the fat around the most important part for ladies...the TUMMY....and sad to say....I rank LAST...nuff said! ~sigh...

Body fat.......another sigh.....HALF of my body is fat....or to be precise....53.4%....BIG OUCH! To be healthy...the body fat should in the the 20s....

And lastly...water content...for a lady...u need a figure of 50-60 for your body to work efficiently....and guess what i score....33.4 only! and because of that...my body is actually working in survivor mode...erkss!!!! with the organs working in minimum efficiency....hadoiiiii....! I admit I'm  not really a plain water drinker...to increase this figure...you need to drink lots of water...i mean here plain water yeee....any coloured or sweetened drinks are not counted!


And for all those coffee drinkers...a cup of coffee will actually reduce 2 cups of water from your body...because of the high content of caffein...

So there it is....my dangerous body scan result.

Now...no more sweetened drinks for me..no more Mcd...Burger King...or other fast foods related to that...waaaaaaaaaa......

More exercise...GULP~! Sape nk jogging kt png...bersukan ke...ajak la saye yee....hehehe..nk shopping kt Queensbay pun okay...exercise gk kan..... =p

Lets do it together..!!! hehehhe...JOM SIHAT ~poyo plak bunyi nye....hahaha...

~owh forgot to tell the only positive thing....from the scan...I was told that eventhough I am overweight....I have lots of energy...what it means is..... I am STRONG...so dun play2 with me...! muahahahaha..~gelak evil..! =p

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

are you wondering whats my actual weight....? hahah...jangan harap la kan...i still am a bit of a shy lady...hehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment