Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Zahra and PETPET

Monday, January 24, 2011
Lena je anak mama ni tdo tunite....

This time I'm not stressing about her...but about the tshirt she's wearing....PETPET...a disposable diaper of my choice...~got the tshirt as a free gift from buying PETPET diapers.. =p

As I'm a happy user of PETPET...nak rekemen lah..ape lagik!


I was a bit hesitant to buy PETPET at first as its not really a famous brand...but just for the sake of it...I agreed. and gosh! no regrets!

ni L68...Zahra's are M80 ~pictures from Google...

PETPET is a very good diaper...tahan lama...the velcro oso good...diaper oso cute...overall...very nice2 one la..owh..n the most important one is...its CHEAP...worth the money!;)
Comey taakk? hehehe..~pictures from Google...

So to all mothers-to-be..or mothers...or anyone lah...if you're trying to find an economical disposable diaper ...try PETPET...

~Rasa macam promoter plaks! but okay wat...afterall..sharing is caring! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment