Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Me...!

Monday, January 17, 2011
Introductions...introductions....what can I say about myself.....hmmm...for starters..not really a blogger..but trying so hard to be one....

I'm a 27 year old daughter...wife to caring Firdaus and mummy to beautiful Zahra...living in the oh-so-lovely Penang, Malaysia....yohhhooooooo....(cant help it..I juz love Penang...(^_^))....currently a student in USM...doing my PhD...no luck in studying abroad..sigh~~

this is us...for the time being...owh and please don't be deceived by my daughter's angry face. She's actually an adorable baby girl...here's a much nicer picture of her...  ;)
kan comey gitu....its not wrong to praise your own child rite...hehehe

~that's it i guess....wat more can I say....I'm just a simple girl living in a complicated life.... *wink* wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment