Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Raja Lawak 5....4th week...

Sunday, January 30, 2011
Yes people...I layan Raja Lawak.....since when..........................since getting married.... =p



If you're not watching Raja Lawak 5 (RL5)..you may not have a clue of what I'm about to write!

For me..Raja Lawak is surprisingly entertaining...the first time I watched it...I instantly got hooked up..the show became one of me and my hubby's quality time together.... ;)

Enuf with the past....lets get on with the present... =p

This was RL5 4th week and the theme was LOVE DOVEY...my least fav was KOPI'O and gosh I'm so glad that they were finally eliminated..!

On the other hand...my most fav...team BALAS did a good performance...I wouldn't say it was an awesome one as their previous performance was better but all and all..they still did well...-undi lawak20 balas to 32999...hehehehe....

My vote-for team..BALAS....

Other teams that did well...dasyat Nazmi....R2....Leman...Man....Epy....

Pukaw...Lucky are in my you're-next-to-go list...

So next week..the theme is musical comedy..and boy..from my experience of RL4...this theme was the best! definitely looking forward for this theme..especially when it comes to Johan and Zizan....they are always awesome! =p

~Just in case if any of you wants to try and layan RL5...tune in to astro prima...every Friday @ 9pm..or the repeat every Saturday @4pm....be warned that you could easily get hooked! (^_^)


More info on RL5 here......

0 comments:

Post a Comment