Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Maggi Goreng...

Sunday, January 30, 2011
Upppssss.....not the instant maggi goreng yee..!

I've read so many cooking blogs...wifeys who cook frequently for their hubbies...such as one of my besties...angah...to be frank...i'm quite impressed by her...rajin sgt! sumtimes tu envy je rase! =p

In my household...the main cook is not me...its my hubby... ;) he's a better cook than I am..Moreover he's much cerewet than I am...so that's why he prefers to cook...plus..he said...its the only way he could help me in terms of house chores....others like laundries...kemas umah n all..is kinda a no-no la...hehehe...I'm very thankful to my hubby for helping me though...luv u lah syg! *wink* *wink* ~i still cook...but only once a while... ;)

Today..unfortunately...my hubby sakit! down with selsema....so during lunch he told me tingin nak megi goreng...and asked me to cook for him...~manja jek laki ni kan kalau tgh sakit...hehehe


Thats why today..the cooking is all on me...so immediately I started cooking...~haaa...ingat I dunno how to cook ke...can rrrr.... Tung tang..tung tang kat dapur...maggi goreng with prawns and brocolli with hot tea siap...! I was kinda nervous serving the lunch to him..~maklum la..nak hubby puas hati...so cuak gak...risau he doesnt like it...


With one suap...he said...'hmm...sedap syg..serious sedap...!'


Yippiieeee...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Syukur Alhamdulillah....!

I forgot to snap a picture of the food....all thats left is just the plate... =p


Wondering why 2 forks with one spoon? hehee..thats how me and my hubby usually eat..eating from one plate with 2 sets of cutleries....this time  I used only the fork...so spoon kongsi2 jek...sng sket nk suap2. (^_^)

Sian hubby...tak bermaya.. 
Eventhough tired...he still could look after Zahra while I cook...afterall...Zahra's smile and laughter has always been me and my hubby's cure for anything.. =)


Langkah berjaga2..takut jangkit..
~resipi..? errr..no need lah...main masak jek...hehehe...nak resipi..go look at angah alifah's blog...you'll find many yummy recipies with pictures oso! ;)






2 comments:

  1. aNgAh_aLiFaH said...:

    ceria betul aku tgk si zahra tu.. hehehe..

    eh, puji aku nmpk... :p i shy2 laaa...

  1. Eejay said...:

    haha..tula psl..waktu firdaus tgh sakit ni plak zahra gelak2 tgk camera... =p

    ceeitt..puji skali skala je tuhhhh..hahahaah...

Post a Comment