Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





For Sale: Badminton Rackets...Part 1

Monday, January 24, 2011
Here Yeee..Here Yeee....!

To All Badminton Players Out There.....

I present to you all....various types of badminton rackets with prices below market. These rackets are suitable for all kinds of players...from beginners to experts.... so feel free to browse and if you're interested just...

leave a comment  here

or

email me at ej_as@yahoo.com 

or

my hubby....fir_hbp@yahoo.com.my

or

just call my hubby at 013-4059508 (firdaus)

1)  Flex Power Storm 60




"Raket ni kalau kaki smash memang sesuai

-Bahagian depan frame berat dan tebal sikit
-Saya dah try time smash memang mantap
-Max Tension boleh tarik sampai 33LBS
-Harga RM80 (Free Grip)" ~my hubby


2)
Flex Power Powertec K300







"-Weight Balance Raket 
-Boleh Tarik Sampai 30LBS
-Sangat sesuai untuk All Around Player
-Harga RM70" 



3) Flex Power HC100B











"-Weight Balance Racket 


-Boleh Tarik Sampai 30LBS

-Sangat sesuai untuk All Around Player
-Harga RM70"

0 comments:

Post a Comment