Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





SR...Drifting...Workshop...Business...All in One Day...

Thursday, June 23, 2011
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

and
Good Day

Chronological pictures in one day...It all started when I went to USM Transkrian to meet my fren....mode: from happy..to shocked...to relieved..to impressed and to grateful.... =)


Mode: Happy...

Lunch at Secret Recipe in Parit Buntar...owh..n yes you heard me correct...Secret Recipe is in Parit Buntar..!!! hehehe...

Me and my lovely baby... ;)

My ex-roomie during masters  & PhD

Us with our meals

Siap ble baring2 gitu.. =p

Pic mahal nieeee..! =p

Tp ni lg mahal laaa..hehehe.. =p

here it is folks....esp to my colleagues in USM dolu2... ;)

Mode: Shocked...

On my way back...I accidentally DRIFTED my car at the sharp curve exit of Penang Bridge...opsss.....I'm not a drifter of course ~wished I was though!...in some other words...I lost control of the car n made it swirl almost 360 degrees at the sharp curve exit...!

The drain that halted my car...
Boy I was in a shock after that...Even Zahra end up crying...as she was shocked too..!


Mode: Relieved

My first move was to check on Zahra and she was okay....then i went outside to check on the car...n surprisingly..there was no dent at all..! fuh.....alhamdulillah..relieved..! after a couple of mins...a few USM staffs who happens to use the same road stop and helped to lift the car out from the drain n made sure that the car is okay to be driven...I thanked them a lot and drove slowly home....

Mode: Impressed...

My hubby arrived a few minutes after I arrived home....while driving home..I realize there was a harsh sound at the back tyre so my hubby had a test drive to confirm it...then we went straight to the workshop...there the mechanics checked my car and said...one of the tires are torn....and one of the bearings are broken....so the total cost of the repair was around RM400....

but looking at other tires....they were kinda worn out..so as me and hubby had some extra cash from our business...badminton rackets and Premium Beautiful ~alhamdulillah...!....we decided to change all the tires...

but what was I impressed about...? here it is....

as my hubby had an appointment with a customer at that time....he decided to just meet at the workshop...so instead of having one customer...he ended up having a few more customers as the mechanics there were also interested..! =p

business is still on..!

makin ramai plak...

bertambah lagi....

after the car has been fixed and test drive...still ade mechanic yg nak beli raket.. =p

Mode: Grateful

I am grateful to Allah as there was no major damage to me...baby Zahra and baby 7707....I am also grateful to Allah for all the rezeki given....eventhough I 'drifted'....the sales from our business on that day alone....had covered back all the cost and with balance too..! Alhamdulillah.... =) Without the side business....the accident would have ripped our 'pockets'..! =p

So thats the story...of one hectic day... =p to conclude all this...if

 anyone is interested in badminton rackets....info here... just call my hubby

013-4059508 (Ajie)

and for Premium Beautiful..you know you could just contact me... ;)

012-5617024 (eejay)

~let us do business  to achieve better financial situation coz you'll never know when you need all those extra cash...! 










6 comments:

  1. aNgAh_aLiFaH said...:

    1st: aku terkejut baca entry kau kali ni. sbb dah mlm segan nk call kau, so aku tulis komen kat sini je la.. seb baik zahra n kau xde ape2... syukurr weyh...

    2nd: secret recipE? parit buntar??? wow!! katne weyh kedainye???

    3rd: bestnyeee tukar tayar 4 skali gus guna duit part time.. n siap ada balance! giler ar best!! heheheh....

  1. Eejay said...:

    itula....alhamdulillah tkde pape...terdiam kejap zahra..then br dier nangis...

    n yes dear...parit buntar dh maju youuu...hahahaha....kedai nye kt gym tu...kt jabatan pendaftaran negara tu...kt area tu kan tak pemes pun..i mean tkdela havoc..skang mcm dh ramai org dok p area situ....skang ni pun pb tgh construction nk buat flyover..!! n asrama gals usm pun tgh under construction..chantek woo..!! tu post lain aku akan buat..hehehe..

    yup...syukur alhamdulillah jgk.. =) ko pun merasa jgk kan side biz ni...syok gk rupenye..hehehe...ko nk join aku? still looking for bestie tuk p holland nieh..hehehe...sempat giek..! =p

  1. leman_aero said...:

    fuiyo.....business lam bengkel......

    ni da mcm kne konpom blnja man da ni...kakngah mcm da kategori kaya dr man da je...hehehe

    isk3....ni msti kes bwk laju glo2 ni....

  1. Eejay said...:

    huh...mane deee..man kayo gieeee...!! takpe2...nnti akak kasik adiah tunang...hehehehe

    mane de laju..biase jeeeee... =p

  1. tom said...:

    Dinner is the most enjoyable part of the Christmas day. Some of the best recipes that can make it more enjoyable include garlic roast turkey, apple glazed turkey, orange ham, beef tenderloin, glazed ham, chicken with potatoes and feasts.Every human being relishes eating delicious food
    secret recipes

  1. Jejak Info said...:

    I hope the family is healthy and has a good business

Post a Comment