Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





PB: Billboard + Own Surprised Observation...!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
and
Good Day

Just came back from USM Nibong Tebal..a place where I spent nearly 6 years of my time...and counting..! ;)



I actually went there to pass my brother's letter to Pn Farah in Aerospace Engineering..regarding his RLKA...so alang2 dah sampai usm...I went to my school....


As soon as I arrive..I went to the office to meet the staffs there..as I had brought Zahra with me..Right before entering the office..I bumped into my supervisor..!! errrkssss..!! terkojut den..! anyway..we chatted about my project sket...but mostly about Zahra...

Then I took the opportunity to 'promote' lah Premium Beautiful to her and to my amazement...she is already a wearer since the past two years..!!! 

Let me tell you..I've been working with my supervisor for more than 2 years and there were a moment where me and my colleagues were surprised by her new figure...we were like..'Dr p slimming centre kot nie...mcm dah kurus..mantop!'.....

and today I finally found out the real answer..she wears Premium Beautiful..!! 

haa..see...told yaa it works..!! pictures eh..kenot lah..for the sake of my supervisor's privacy..~kalau nanti dapat her permission...then i'll post her picture...

Another story...on my way back to Penang..I finally managed to snap a picture that I've been wanting to snap....

tadaaaaaaa..... ;)

Hai-O and Premium Beautiful Billboard...!! every time I go to USM..I would pass this billboard..who says Premium Beautiful is no good..? if no good..kenot lah have billboards like this maaa... ;)

So ladies...guys..get your own set of Premium Beautiful at a special price.....contact me for more details... ;)

012-5617024 (eejay)
eejay7707@gmail.com


~when a product is good...we share information about it...! ;)


2 comments:

Post a Comment