Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





PB: A Warm Welcome To My New Biz Partner...Anna...

Monday, June 27, 2011
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
and
Good Day


It has been such a wonderful weekend..!! My brother and his family was in Penang...and I met a new friend...who is my new business partner..! 

Regarding family events...that would be another post lorr.. =p

The main post here now...as the title says...is to welcome my new business partner...Anna... ;)

She's currently working in one of the MNC's in Penang and decided to take a smart step by joining the business...woot..! woot..! ;)

Anna & I

So if you're interested in Premium Beautiful and the biznes, you could contact her...

012-4129580 

or yours truly...

012-5617024 (eejay)
eejay7707@gmail.com


There you have it...my new biz partner in the team...so what are you..yes you..! waiting for...come and join me...together we create an awesome multi-racial team under Hanis..!! and not forgetting the FOC trip to Holland and Belgium...plus all those extra cash...!! jom2...!!

And no worries...we will guide you all the way....
~sama-sama untung lorr~
:wink: :wink: 





3 comments:

  1. whiteapple said...:

    Salam, hi kak khadijah. ur baby is comel ^_^.

  1. malang said...:

    salam kenal kakak, terima kasih

Post a Comment