Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Bercanda di Pantai Nan Indah...

Sunday, June 5, 2011
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
and
Good Day

Yesterday me...hubby..zahra and my lil bro p jalan2....we actually dun really know where to go...so my lil bro suggested for us to go to sg batu....the beach where I snapped my wedding pictas..! so we agreed and drove straight there..

it was also kinda to expose Zahra to the beach..yelah..all this while..Zahra asyik jumpe ngan swimming pool jek..the sea pun almost everyday..cume from afar jek.!

as soon as we arrived..we saw two wedding couples taking pictas here and there...-alamak...macam kami dolu2 plak...hehehe.. =p

ppl were swimming..picnic-ing and macam2 lagik la...

Zahra were afraid of the sea..but its understandable as it was usual of her to be afraid of new things..

Almost all the pictas we took, Zahra was not even looking at the camera as she's too bz looking at the sea..! =p

layanzzz..

lil bro and zahra... =)

angin agak kuat with waves..nice..! ;)

muke serious la plak..! =p

berlatar belakang kan the sea tp the sun menggelapkan pic plak

see...zahra sebuk nak tgk the sea jugaks..! =p

additional bonus..hehehe... a few pictas from our outdoor wedding... ;)





~cant really go back to those specific spots coz pengantin lain tgh bergambo..!

Anyway...to be beautiful during  our own wedding is every brides' dream...on my wedding...there's a pinch of regret coz I didnt know about Premium Beautiful..! wearing my baju pengantin...with wrong angles...akan menampakkan my spare tyre..! adeh...

but with Premium Beautiful..you wont have to be like that...in absolutely any angle..you will look at ur utmost beautiful..!! trust me..!! 

Own your set of Premium Beautiful now..!!

012-5617024 (eejay)
eejay7707@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment