Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Zahra and Ali....

Monday, February 28, 2011
It has been a week or more since I last updated this blog....not really in the mood i guess...

So now the mood is back...and i'm back writing lorrr.. =p

To start it all..here's a few pictures of Zahra and Ali ~my bro's son...

approx. a year apart

alamak..ali seksi! =p

nape anak mama buat muke gitu...grg sgt eh...ali senyum jek.. =p

ali suap kah...or rampas....hmmm...

rampaaaasssss... =p


~it was kinda hard to snap pictures of the both of them in a ready mode...so far this is all that I could get.. =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment