Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Raja Lawak 5....5th week...

Sunday, February 6, 2011
Raja Lawak 5th week...theme: musical comedy...

The performance...semer so-so je....the best one that nite for me...of coursela BALAS.. =p

if including everyone..not juz the contestant...I wud say zizan + johan la was the best...hehehe....they were awesome eventhough zizan was sick!

But...but......never thought that one of the bottom three was BALAS..! ~owh tidak..!!!!


So shocked when their name were called to the stage..my heart was literally pounding when they gave david teo to announce whos gonna get eliminated...~see how deep I am with raja lawak..! =p


To my relief...there was no elimination this week..I guess this was to cover the 2 elimination in the 3rd week...

12 Finalist of Raja Lawak 5

~for me Lucky is very2 lah not lawak...but their rank is kinda high....tsk..tsk..

~currently watching re-run episod of Raja Lawak 5 Week 5 @ astro prima... =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment