Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Cafe Latte....

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Haaaaa....some of my friends who sees this picture would be a bit blurred....coz I'm not really a coffee drinker...! ;)

But..this is no ordinary cafe.................see their tagline...'gets hot anytime,anywhere'....LITERALLY okay!

I was on my way back from Tanjung Malim with my mum and brothers...so we stopped at petronas Sg Perak for some refreshment...'waktu tu dah pukul 12 mlm wooo..'

My lil bro saw this tin and showed it to me...I looked at it..and instantly said...'beli..beli..kite test'


And this is how you  make the cafe inside the tin hot...

Methods with temperature indicator..


For me...tin ni...canggih! ....because this is the first time I've such a tin...and moreover..its....

Malaysia gitu...


'buatan Malaysiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'...siap patented gitu...kagum2....

We tried it out..of course...the cafe didnt get really hot...but it got warm...ok la kan..maybe we didnt shake it well..or maybe we didnt wait it enough..who knows kan...still kagum gk la....

ade hot lid lagik...

self heating.. ;)



~Maybe some of you guys have seen this before...so what to do kan...this is the first time I've seen it...so juz wanna share it with you olz.... (^_*)

~Nyesal tak beli dua....aiyaaa..




2 comments:

  1. aNgAh_aLiFaH said...:

    aiyakk, aku x penah jmpa lagi.. xleh nak bayangkan camne self-heating tu...

  1. Eejay said...:

    tula psl..chemical ape dier pakai pun aku tatau...

Post a Comment