Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent




How To Gain Health...Beauty...Confidence...Wealth...Financial Freedom...Debt Free...Free Trips...Car Funds....all at the same time?

For Answers...Don't hesitate to call...012-5617024 (Eejay) or email me at eejay7707@gmail.com

~specializing in Northern Region ( Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak)

I will guide you all the way.... (^_^)





Hubby and Jco Donuts...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I've tried persuading my hubby to try Jco Donuts or Big Apple Donuts a few times..but he refused every time...maybe he thought the taste was like Dunkin Donuts which he doesnt really fancy...

A couple of weeks ago, my brother came to Penang. He bought Jco Donuts and my hubby finally got a taste of it...n to my astonishment he liked it..!

So the same weekend, we went to Queensbay Mall initially to do some shopping and we ended up going to Jco's for some donut...

Jco Donuts...

Relaxing b4 eating...

pictures summore.. =p

Its eating time..! =p

Cannot go dah...kenyang..!

Dua2 santaiii jekkk. =p

~I'm not really a Jco or Big pple fan...I'm more to Dunkin Donuts... ;)  

2 comments:

  1. aNgAh_aLiFaH said...:

    remember keje giler we did dari parit ke tapah? i bet u do..! ekekeke...

  1. Eejay said...:

    hahaha....yg tu not easy to forget...in some other words...i wud remember till i die..!!!

    awesome memory..! =p

Post a Comment